Below is a list of resources, materials and references providing further detail about Halcyon Tidal Power project development, permitting and technology.
PENNAMAQUAN PROJECT, BAY OF FUNDY, MAINE
- Proposed Study Plan Submitted to FERC
- Pre-Application Document (PAD)
- FERC Preliminary Permit Application
- FERC Preliminary Permit
- Letter of Support – Town of Pembroke, ME
- Letter of Support – Alstom Power
- Letter of Support – Alden Research Laboratory
- Letter of Support – Normandeau Environmental Consultants
- Birds-eye view rendering
- Powerhouse detail
- DECC Options Definition Report – Strategic Environmental Assessment of Proposals for Tidal Power Development in the Severn Estuary
* OES (Ocean Energy Systems) was an early name for Halcyon Tidal Power which is no longer in use.
** The Options Definitions Report excerpts contain discussion of the omission of access road construction costs. Such costs of a small road or footpath are minor relative to other costs and do not materially impact the economics of Halcyon Solution projects.